Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    How many backlinks you need too for example achieve top 10 in Google, depends on the competition in that specific keyword.

Member #
    We always mix up the PR here, but obviously observe whether it's worth listing before to avoid silly mistakes. Got some good ones today actually!

Member #
    Hi, I have enjoyed the discussion going around here. Very informative one but my question is whether the PR matters in SERP Ranking. I have seen some of the sites in first instance for any particular keyword with 0 PR ahead of website who hold more then 3 PR.

Member #
    Does Directory Submission do good help?

jj1
    Member #
    IMO, you're far better off getting a few manual backlinks from relevant sites rather than 1000s of spammy links from directories no one will ever use or 100s of spammy social bookmarking sites.

I'm no seo expert, but believe that mass spammy link building could trigger a Google penalty.

Member #
    need more backlink from good website.
    how about blog walking

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yeap, quantity of links does not matter what matter its the quality of backlink from the relevant websites. The back links from the high PR site will definitely help to increase your PR too.
    Hosting On Web - A web hosting company.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jj1 View Post
    IMO, you're far better off getting a few manual backlinks from relevant sites rather than 1000s of spammy links from directories no one will ever use or 100s of spammy social bookmarking sites.

I'm no seo expert, but believe that mass spammy link building could trigger a Google penalty.
    I'd really like to see an example of that happening in real life. I am currently in frustrated state of being behind in a bunch of low quality sites with tens of thousands of spammy backlinks.
    Win.ly: A scientific/statistical approach to win prizes online.

Member #
    Does anyone know 100% for sure what the forumla for PR is? I read something earlier today that says there are over 100 different criteria Google uses as far as how far up your page will be on the searches. I'm assuming PR is based off a somewhat complex formula as well.

Member #
    1000 + can bring u good results

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Remove Ads