Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I get around 7 million calls a week from Indian call centres offering backlining at 2p an hour (OK slight exageration). Has anyone used this service? Any tips for outsourcing backlinking?
    Reynolds Digital - WordPress web designers based in London - Web Design London

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    I've "tested" it. They link you to sh*t directories that won't help your PR at all.

You get what you pay for.

jj1
    Member #
    Are there any - relatively cheap - but good outsourcing companies/individuals? For example, for directories, social bookmarking, article writing?
    I've always hesitated so far.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Don't try to game the system. Make your content kick ***, phrase your titles and such so that keywords are up front, and get people to link to your site because it's good. That'll get you good rankings. Trying to game the system by outsourcing backlinks is more likely to get you dropped off the index when the next refresh comes around and they add tweaks to ignore your particular kind of mass backlinks.

Member #
    I know of several people that have had success with this. The only problem is that it is black hat and you will always know that at any point google could penalize you.
    Rob Dalton (Kolea Rentals)

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Exactly

Member #
    Steven,
    I just read your little photo next to your name. That is pretty funny. I have not watched that movie in a while.
    Rob Dalton (Kolea Rentals)

Member #
    I'm guessing that these companies are the same ones that spam my blog comments. What the hell do windows and doors have to do with nerdcore? yeah, that link is going to bring you a lot of value!
    drew beta - Portfolio, Blog500 - Graduate Studies Blog, WP4P - Blog, Life in Beta - Music Podcast for Nerds

Remove Ads