Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    I have came to the point where I need to know that exactly what could be the results of have NO

FOLLOW links for your website?

I really appreciate your suggestions.

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    No Follow tags are strictly for legitimate search engines that obey these tags... Most if not all the majors when they encounter this attribute while spidering a page, will not send the link back for further indexing.

Basically what you are doing is if you have a section ( like the SEO/Search Optimization section on this site ), by putting the NO FOLLOW attribute on the link is to discourage link dropping as none of the major search engines will follow the links back so ( no back links = no increase in page rank or further indexing of their site they are dropping links to)

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by benito, post: 217789
    nofollow links help you to get rank on Yahoo.
    What??
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Veldman, post: 217688
    I have came to the point where I need to know that exactly what could be the results of have NO

FOLLOW links for your website?

I really appreciate your suggestions.
    Google crawlers does not consider nofollow links as back links to a website,but they are helpful in driving huge traffic to a website.For getting a good rank on SERP's,dofollow links matters a lot and for traffic nofollow links weigh's much.

[COLOR=rgb(20, 20, 20)][Edit: Links removed. Please[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(20, 20, 20)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(32, 117, 183)]read the rules[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(20, 20, 20)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(20, 20, 20)]before you post. [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(20, 20, 20)]You may post your URL in the Ratings and Reviews forum if you want your site reviewed, and after you have 25 posts, you can add a link to your signature. AlphaMare.][/COLOR]

Member #
    Crawler cannot not crawl nofollow links so your website not comes on the keyword search...
    Nofollow links never give any benefits to website...

Member #
    Exactly google never calculate nofollow links as backlinks.

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by benito, post: 217789
    nofollow links help you to get rank on Yahoo.
    Are you serious?
    -----------------------
    | I | A | M | S | A | M |
    -------------------------------

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Google don't give importance to No follow links..... no follow links can give you visitors if you have taken the link at good pr page. Try to take do follow links this will help you alot...

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    There is no such thing as "dofollow". The "dofollow" is really just the removal of the nofollow tag from links.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    A no follow link is a link that does not count as a point in the page’s favor, does not boost PageRank, and doesn’t help a page’s placement in the SERPs.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads