Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    A person has asked me if I would be able to help remove some negative reviews that come up when his name is googled. I told him that while I wouldn't be able to completely remove the websites with the bad reviews from google, I would be able to lower them so they wouldn't be on the first (or hopefully) second page.

Currently, 3 different websites come up on the first 2 pages of google right now, 1 on the first page and 2 on the second. My plan to lower them is pretty simple:

Create multiple social networks under his name (facebook, youtube, twitter, linkedIn, etc.)
    Create a wikipedia page.
    Write to the complaint website to see if they will just remove it.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? Also, what would you charge for something like this? I already confirmed a price but I would like to compare it with you guys.
    New Jersey Website Design: We offer services in Web Design, SEO, Website Design, Belmar Web Design
    We are located in Belmar, New Jersey and Collingswood, New Jersey
    www.AKonlinedesign.com

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Check what reputation.com charges.

I like the forum approach, find some really high traffic forums, some that may already be showing in the SERPS, create an account with that name and start asking questions, posting answers, etc.

Member #
    Liked
    142 times
    It should be noted that you should only join / participate in a forum for the RIGHT reasons. Generally speaking, admins are savvy to forum spammers.
    AlphaMare likes this.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Ya i think the same, for getting the proper reputation you should take good links with your good efforts..try something new in your site..update it properly..get the likes from the relevant traffic ..all the things you start again but just be careful with the spammers

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    I personally think your first question should not be price, but in fact is it ethical to do this project at all?

If the vendor does have so many negative comments regarding their website or conduct, do you really think it applicable to help him remove them from the search results and associate your name with his business?

You have yourself pointed out enough methods to accomplish the task, therefore it is merely a matter of cost. What is the cost of your reputation? Only you can put a figure on that, sorry.

I really don't mean to sound like I am high and mighty, but for some occasions I truly feel saying no is the best option.

Best regards
    Arran Wood

Member #
    Liked
    302 times
    Your next question might be why do the negative reviews exist? Are they factual? What has the webmaster done to correct any problems?

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    To OP

If those reviews seems fake then you can also use the Google's DMCA complaints option which is available in the Google's Webmasters tool. If Google find reviews on those websites are specifically posted to downgrade your client's reputation, then Google will remove it from their search results.

Remove Ads