Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Help needed to increase web traffic

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey123 View Post
    Thanks Richard, regarding the press release, which websites would you think be best for a niche dating site to release this information?
    Donkey, don't waste you time and money. Those bulk press release services are worthless.

Google AdWords can be a very cost-effective tool for bringing targeted traffic to your site. IN most cases it's a MUCH better value that Facebook ads.

Also, don't limit your thinking to "online." I don't know what your niche is, but you might want to contact actual publications that target your audience. And for a dating site, you need members who can date one another (obviously). So you should focus your energy on building up one or two geographic areas.

For example, let's assume you have created a dating site for farmers (don't laugh, there is one!)

So what you would want to do is pick an area... like Boise Idaho... and then find LOCAL publications that farmers around Boise might read. LOCAL place where farmers in Boise hang out. Etc.

And by the way, another big advantage of Google AdWords is that you can do geographic targeting... so you can focus your ads and spending on just one location at a time.

With a local focus, you can build up critical mass faster, minimize your promotional and ad spending, and learn what works and what doesn't before broadening your scope.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    i suggest forum posting(keeping high quality and quantity) for instant traffic
    jeba_jes likes this.

Member #
    Advertise on facebook and google adwards to get best results.

Member #
    You must get high quality back links with good PR to get traffic on your website...Please get back links from difference sources...

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    There are many ways you can increase traffic on your website,
    Develop good headlines. Headlines are the first thing readers see, and are typically the only thing they see if the article is shared.
    Quality articles will get ranked better in search results.Good sites address a specific niche or audience and then become an expert in that field.
    In the world of social media, shareable content is king. Your content should be easily share-able so that your readers can spread the word for you.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    First you need to specify your budget. There are so many advertising solutions out there.
    I suggest you Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google AdWords, Banners and Email marketing.

Member #
    Here is the best Option that Immediately Improve Your Website Traffic.

* Make your Website Responsive
    * Generate Quality Content with descriptive heading.
    * Promote your Website in Various Social Platform.
    * Increase Social Media Activities
    * Always Participates in Forum discussion & Comment Sections.

Member #
    You want to increase website traffic. I would like to share my experience which I'm doing on one of my website. I've started last year with the website. The website was new last year and I've started publishing blog posts regularly. I've done research to find best blog post title which can drive good traffic from search engines. So I collected some good titles and wrote content for them .In my each post I've interlinked relevant previous posts. Also did some bookmarking, social media sharing etc. It will take time but you can try.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Social media optimization is a great technique by which you can get more traffic and business for the website.

Member #
    I suggest you to analyze your competitors links first based on that you can get an overview on how well they have built links in other trust worthy sites and then you can do the same for your website.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads