Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: What is the best strategies of link building in 2013 ?

Member #
    I think the best strategy for link building is nothing but ust follow your ethical link building strategy

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    SEO should just be part of your overall marketing plan, write good quality content that people actually want to read and find useful, Google will always rank quality content that is relevant to the search query over any back link trick you could play.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Link building through inorganic ways has been now rated as black hat practice by google ,,,, its no more a value option for seo now days , the best suitable way is to promote through quality content and event campaigns through which you can produce natural likes from audiences this will eventually increase your popularity and automatically build your links organically .
    When it comes to content it shouldn't be always promoting your product or services people need to read the fact and more specifically audience should be interested in reading your article , in general we shouldn't try to just write about our products directly rather for example if i sell rare quality apples i would focus on how apples can make you healthy and helps you to keep cancer away, now here if you see my main motive is to give information about apples .

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Quote Originally Posted by abhijit747, post: 248738
    Link building through inorganic ways has been now rated as black hat practice by google ,,,, its no more a value option for seo now days
    If you're going to post stuff like that, please provide a reference. Define your term "inorganic ways"

The problem with SEO, so much mis-information, that when you see or read some accurate information, how do you know ?

If you're just repeating something you read SOMEWHERE ... Say so, if you have a actual verifiable reference at least post it so others can read it and determine its validity.

Some of your other statements were valid, but saying something like this without proof brings all of it into question.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I totally agree with the fact that there are numerous mis-information about SEO not only SEO the whole internet serves with complicated information about many things in reality which may not work , . I simply wanted to make it short Keeping in mind the SEO fundamentals organic and Inorganic SEO where unpaid practices are defined as organic SEO and whereas inorganic ways I derived it from the concept of paid and unpaid terminology .
    Secondly yes I did read it somewhere it was on Google webmaster guidelines which clearly says "Any links intended to manipulate a site's ranking in Google search results may be considered part of a link scheme. This includes any behavior that manipulates links to your site, or outgoing links from your site. Manipulating these links may affect the quality of our search results, and as such is a violation of Google’s".

keeping in mind all the guidelines I practiced SEO in a very organic way for a few years and it seemed to work fine and all of it what I wrote above I practiced it myself for my websites and I also started consulting small website owners and also proved that how organic SEO really helps for long term gains .. to access this information you can visit http://support.google.com/webmasters...n&answer=66356

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Yeah, that's the problem with "keeping it short"... That statement has been on google for oh... 12 years.

And has been mis-interpreted in so many ways, if it weren't so sad, it would be funny.

I'm going to have to call "SHEEPLE" on your "inorganic" comment still.

Just the mere fact that you're using the terms organic / inorganic ... But you've yet to actually define inorganic ... If you think any link that falls into the statement by google is by definition "inorganic" and any link that doesn't fit your "organic" term fits the inorganic definition...

You see, that statement is full of holes as it yours.

Again, the google statement about any links meant or intended to mislead or try to manipulate search position .... Has been on google support for over 12 years.

The same statement also goes for content, hence "penguin"...

Based on your current definition of "inorganic", I'm going to put that on the same list as "do follow".

I think your basic concept is right on... But the general statement "trying to summarize" by using a term that has multiple non-definitions ... Is confusing to those who may think inorganic actually has a meaning.

If you'd like to give a detailed definition of what organic means... Then follow it with your definition of inorganic ... Maybe I'll change my mind. But as it stands right now... You've made a general statement that "all backlinks are considered BLACKHAT".

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    • Buying or selling links that pass PageRank. This includes exchanging money for links, or posts that contain links; exchanging goods or services for links; or sending someone a “free” product in exchange for them writing about it and including a link
    • Excessive link exchanging ("Link to me and I'll link to you")
    • Linking to web spammers or unrelated sites with the intent to manipulate PageRank
    • Building partner pages exclusively for the sake of cross-linking
    • Using automated programs or services to create links to your site

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    So I have to take the fact that you copy/pasted your answer from:

http://support.google.com/webmasters...n&answer=66356

That you really have no idea what inorganic links are and you're just repeating.

by their own postings there are about 40 ( that I counted ), ways to define this term...

But Guess What... that list has been around 10 Years, I just went back to my slide presentations that I got got from google at the 2003 NYSES conference, and the same list about unnatural links was in that presentation.

the term inorganic seems to be a marketing effort in the SEO community to define what the penguin update was addressing a few years back.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    do you always have so many questions , I mean generally !

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    There's meant to be a big Penguin update today or Monday.

Brace for impact!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads