Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: What is the best strategies of link building in 2013 ?

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Link building remains an essential part of your off page optimisation and it is something that you need to take into considerartions
    Avoid anything related to paid links or paying users/bloggers to point to your site (most likel you will be penalised like Interflora by Google)
    So you need to focus on (not necessarily in this order) :
    1. social bookmarks
    2. blog (creation of blog)
    3. directory submission and PR articles submission sites (from sites that are of high quality)

How are you going to do that??
    Well you need to use certain SEO tools in order to halp you identify the best possible high quality sites that will give high quality backlinks pointing to your website.

Don't forget that one of the factors that Google takes into consideration is the (high) quality of backlinks.
    So, use SEO tools for this purpose.

Another optimal (but time consuming) approach, is to... approach webmasters of those websites that are of high value. It may take some time to establish relationships but it will be rewarding cause you will get high quality backlinks from them.
    But also in this case you will need SEO tools that will halp you identify these websites.
    I hope that these tips, help.

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    f_fAnimation1m_1e6d306.jpg

I love off-page optimization advice. Start with something that doesn't exist and then ramble on from there.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    181 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post

I love off-page optimization advice. Start with something that doesn't exist and then ramble on from there.
    Do you have that offpage SEO text script ready?
    Artificial intelligence is nothing compared to natural stupidity -Someone

Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks.
    But of course, if you dig deeper, itís really how it works.
    -Steve Jobs

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    I may have to write something, but a lot of the stuff you guys like is stuff I come up with on the fly.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Junior Member 360DigitalCreations's Avatar
    Member #
    Guest posting and quality content marketing

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Unique Quality content with rich keywords
    Forum posting
    Social Bookmarking

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Remove Ads