Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Diffrent between No Follow and Do Follow?

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post
    For the millionth time,

DOFOLLOW DOESN'T EXIST.

There is no debate because there is no such thing as a dofollow link. This isn't hard.
    Theres no hope for some of these people.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Oh I know. I'm going to keep saying it anyway, though.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Do Follow Links are those links which are crawled by the google and No Follow links are those which are not crawled by the google

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    The Google? What about The Bing? And The Scout? And The ROCK? The ROCK crawls stuff too.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    My point of suggestion is get Dofollow back links from quality and relevant site that will give high value to your website in search results. No follow won't help you to increase the traffic that much as possible.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Quote Originally Posted by swethacharan View Post
    My point of suggestion is get Dofollow back links from quality and relevant site that will give high value to your website in search results. No follow won't help you to increase the traffic that much as possible.
    And how can you get links that don't exist?

Banned
    Member #
    By doing some off page activity as social bookmarking submission which are mostly no follow sites. By this we may get back-links.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    "NOFollow" and "DoFollow" Difference
    nofollow means "google stop spreading your page", googlebot can't crawal your link. To apply nofollow in site write "rel="nofollow" in onpage.
    dofollow link forces google to spread the page link and also help to index your page. In dofollow your link is pass to other sites link and helpful to achieve good wrb rank. To set dofollow write "rel="dofollow".

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Can anyone show me where google actually mentions dofollow attributes? In their webmasters solutions they mention nofollow and explains them in detail but never mentions a "dofollow" wonder why that is?

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Oh, this ought to be REALLY good.

Here's the deal...anyone who attempts to "answer" Vapr_Arts' question with generic schlock and without doing what he asked is going to be banned immediately. Why? Because he's got a completely legitimate question and the brainless sheeple answers aren't doing anyone any good.
    Vapr_Arts likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Remove Ads