Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Exclamation How to Choose a Keywords?

I'm plan to start a blog. how to use Google adwords to selecting a keywords? what are the things should i notice on the Google adwords?

Member #
    never go for a high competition keywords and if you are new then never ever.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Charissa View Post
    I'm plan to start a blog. how to use Google adwords to selecting a keywords? what are the things should i notice on the Google adwords?
    Well did you ever decide what you will be blogging about? That would help to know before you choose any keywords?

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Yea, its about face care tips.

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sharplessons View Post
    never go for a high competition keywords and if you are new then never ever.
    If you are purchasing a Google ad campaign, yes, but if you are looking for keywords to target in your blog articles. no. Competition on Google's Adwords page are for bidders buying those keywords. If you are a buyer then you will want to avoid the high competitive keywords unless you can obtain a high conversion rate and make significant profit from sales. If you are a publisher looking for keywords to target for your pages then high competition generally means more profit is available from Google's Adsense program.

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Charissa View Post
    Yea, its about face care tips.
    But are you looking to set up an ad campaign or are you looking for keywords for Adsense income?

Member #
    i'm looking only keywords not a adsense

Member #
    Things you can notice is :
    1. Think like customer when you create a list
    2. select more generals and keywords depending upon goals
    3.Group similar keyword into themes.

Member #
    Choose keywords by using Google keywords planner tool. Don't use very generic keywords if your budget is not much. But if you want to do aggressive promotion, We can choose generic keywords as well as very specific keywords.

Generic keywords will help you to reach to the much broader audience and hence will improve visibility.

Also include negative keywords in your campaign if you don't want to show your ads for any particular keywords.

Remove Ads