Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: What are the best source to gain backlinks?

Member #
    There are many ways to gain back links.but we can easily get quality back links from high pr social bookmarking & blog comments

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I think that good backlinks can be gained from guest blogging for some trusted and popular websites. Of course, these websites should be from the writer's niche.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Through off page activities, you create quality backlinks to your website. Here are some off-page activities that will help you to gain backlinks.

*Local Business Listing
    *Social Bookmarking
    *Community Participation
    *Blog Commenting
    *Directory Submission
    *Article Submission
    *Infographics
    *Question & Answer
    WowCityMedia likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Is it true that forums will help increase your SEO ranking by providing high quality backlinks to your website. I would love to get your feedback please

JT
    Last edited by TheGAME1264; Oct 09th, 2015 at 05:20 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WowCityMedia View Post
    Is it true that forums will help increase your SEO ranking by providing high quality backlinks to your website. I would love to get your feedback please

JT
    Coming in and copy/pasting your question is not SEO and not a very good way to start your time here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TheGAME1264; Oct 09th, 2015 at 05:20 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    Neither is putting your site in a fake signature at the end of your posts. This is your one warning about that.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    761 times
    @silverconnect ...

really?

So every single post you make, there needs to be a link to your site?

wtf

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Jenson1 and TheGAME1264 I see that no one answered you about "Organize a link carnival".
    TheGAME1264 I hope your peanuts and cracker jack didn’t spoil already because you ask about link carnival 8 month ago or so...

In short words link carnival goes like this. Spammers gather on at Skype or facebook or any other spamming group and share the list of websites were they going to spam all together at the same time.

Bigger amount of spammers at group makes list of websites shared amongst them self bigger, automatically makes carnival more successful.

Just is so sad that they waste so much time to make links that will be removed after few minutes, or will just harm their sites instead to sit a bit and learn how to get white hat link building.

That was bit off topic... let me get back to topic...

What I did for a friend and his business 4 years ago.

He was in a tight competitive business and he was losing money, struggling to survive and struggling to keep the business up and running, for some time he was barely managing but situation tend to become worse and he started losing money...

Then he made a common mistake twice, instead to stop the business he went to bank and took loan to try to fight for his business. When that didn’t work he went to loan sharks and that two mistakes put him in worse position then if he stopped business to begin with.

He stopped that business eventually and was lucky to get help from relative to venture into some other business, but he didn’t know anything about that business...

He came to me asking for help how to get started what to do to reach clients. Ofc I recommend him to go online, that I will help him to reach clients.

Market that he started working in is very small but very profitable, after a quick research for main keywords I saw that we can rank on #1 position really easy.

On top of that he was reseller of one big company and they grant him permission to use all material available on their website, big plus was that it was on different language.

I build him a website, he didn’t have not even one line of text, not even for about page because he just started that business and didn’t know anything about it except that he is general representative for our county of that company who’s equipment he was selling.

Then I took 3 keywords (rest didn’t have any search results) and just simple translate articles from suppliers site to our language and post them, did a on page seo, made him responsive website built him products page and site was ready.

After just half day Google picked his keywords and website was on page 5, will pages with articles were on page 4.

To boost website I took more articles from his suppliers website blog, translate them and open free blogs on wp, BlogSpot, webley and similar free blogging platform (total 8 of them).

On first 4 I put 2 article each 100% unique, each article was containing 2 different link to his website pages. That was T1 links for his website.
    Then I took all that articles and went manually trough each one (article spinning software didn’t support our language) and put synonyms (3-5) for almost each word after spinning them I pick 4 articles from 4 different spin result for first 2 free blogs that were left, and same thing from the rest 4 articles for another 2 blogs. That was T2 links for the T1 blogs.

One day after I finish all the articles T1 linking wordpress free blog was on page 1 position 6 will one page from website was on page 2, and main page was on page 3.

Then I made him facebook page and post all the articles links on the page and links to articles on main site and promote facebook trough friends to get some likes.

Because competition was small after 7 days of work his wp free blog with T1 links was on position 1, article on his website on position 2, main page on position 5, few more on page 2, 3 and 4.

Client start calling and sales coming. In his business sales are reputable by same clients because they need his products all the time.

He solve all his problem and is dominating market in our country still.

After that I didn’t touch his website anymore but now still his pages are on top 5 positions for his keywords even that 4 years pass.

What I was testing with his website was articles quality and length because at that time everyone was still talking same story "200-500 words articles and post at least one article per week". Mistake to go for quantity instead to go for quality and benefit instead of wasting your own time.

Sorry if post is little longer, hope it going to be interested for reading and sorry if there are some grammar errors.

Hope it will be helpful to someone at least.
    satindertech likes this.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenson1 View Post
    Hi Mate, what do you mean by Organize a link carnival?
    I dont know what link carnival is..
    But I do know what is blog carnival..
    satindertech likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by danedral View Post
    Jenson1 and TheGAME1264 I see that no one answered you about "Organize a link carnival".

What I did for a friend and his business 4 years ago.

Sorry if post is little longer, hope it going to be interested for reading and sorry if there are some grammar errors.

Hope it will be helpful to someone at least.
    You are a Winner/Hero !
    You understand what you are doing.
    You know what others need.
    Thanks for sharing real life story !
    Lou Neri and danedral like this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Remove Ads