Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times

Single page website

Hello I want to rank single page website which consist forms and contents, How do I plan to rank this website in all search engines? Share some ideas. Articles would be great to learn.

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    Why just a single page? What is the purpose of your page? Sales, newsletter subscription, other? What specifically do you mean by "consist forms and contents"?

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I'm with Stu. Single page sites are useless, especially those parallax never-ending scrolling deals. Put something useful up.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by delstu View Post
    Why just a single page? What is the purpose of your page? Sales, newsletter subscription, other? What specifically do you mean by "consist forms and contents"?
    Page which consist of a form for visitors, to apply on some course. How it would be? How can I plan for it.? Only single page with form and little contents might be.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post
    I'm with Stu. Single page sites are useless, especially those parallax never-ending scrolling deals. Put something useful up.
    Hello... It might be pointless, but we have to fulfill the requirements, I am trying my level best to position that website in all search engines.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Sushanth View Post
    Hello I want to rank single page website which consist forms and contents, How do I plan to rank this website in all search engines? Share some ideas. Articles would be great to learn.
    You Should work hard, but on a single line my answer would like this its too tough to rank on SE.

Member #
    If you have single page with an aim to beat your contenders then chance is difficult.But if your niche has lower keyword competition then you can analyze the efforts required to get higher ranking.

Member #
    Single page website is very difficult to rank for very competitive keywords. You can rank for low searched keywords, but almost impossible to rank for primary keywords or highly searched keywords.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Yes I agree with above posts, Single page websites are very difficult to rank in all SE. Single Page websites can rank nearly for 5 keywords in the first, not more than 5 keywords.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    hope this link might help you out..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads