Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

Like Google PR, Mozrank also stopped working?

Mozrank is not updating since 2 months I guess, Does this also stopped updating the Authority checkup for a website?

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I know that Google has been saying for more than a year that they were going to stop updating their PageRank at some point.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Both are useless. External PageRank was never a ranking factor, and MozRank is what it always was...a guesser tool created by the industry "leaders", which are nothing more than shills for various garbage products.

If you want to find out if your site is an authority, see who is sending you organic traffic. The more sites that do that, the more of an authority you are. The only tool you need is a website analytics tool.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Dont woryy PR and MozRank have nothing to do with Google SERPs.. Instead of focusing on that update the content of your Website frequently to achieve faster results.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by patel_rosh View Post
    Dont woryy PR and MozRank have nothing to do with Google SERPs.. Instead of focusing on that update the content of your Website frequently to achieve faster results.
    Yeah thats right, But It should have been updated to see our authority, so people can consider it has good quality website.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    You can't tell from looking at the content of a website? You need and expect a third party to tell you that for free based on an algorithm?

There's something wrong with you if you can't tell good content from bad content and expect someone else to do that for you.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Third Party must require in any kind of business, Life just stands with third party people, you will succeed in business only if you have good reviews by third party people.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Google should update its PageRank and Moz should update MozRank because Africa is a continent.
    Google should update its PageRank and Moz should update MozRank because polar bears are white and are known to be a little cranky from time to time.
    Google should update its PageRank and Moz should update MozRank because Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao are finally going to get it on in the ring.

All of these three statements combined are not as ridiculous as the statement you made. There is no correlation between an external value calculated from an algorithm and third party reviews. You just added 2 + 2 and came up with Thomas Jefferson, SUCKA!

Remove Ads