Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

W3C Validation - SEO

Hello SEO guys, Hope all are doing good. Would like to share some views on W3C validation, I always do W3C validation for my SEO project, Does it necessary and does it affect your website if you do not do W3C validation for the website. Because I have seen many websites which are ranking on the Google which has lots of errors on their website. Share your thoughts buddies.

Member #
    yes it is important to do code analysis and comes under one of the ranking factor so fixing these issues could resolve many problems related to website.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Yes Even I consider it is more important, but in this forum nobody is interested have a look about W3C validation. Are they forgot about it?

Member #
    W3c Validation is a pillar of best practice website optimization, not strictly for Seo. It is one form of optimization Google will not penalize you for. It is way to reduce the value of bad cords and give a high periodicity to keywords and good design. A site built to standards is often easier to access using many devices.While there are benefits, Google doesn’t really care if your page is valid html and valid css. This is clear – check any top ten results in Google and you will probably see that most contain invalid HTML or CSS. I love creating accessible websites but they are a bit of a pain to manage when you have multiple authors or developers on a site. It’s easy to let standards slip, on your own site.

Member #
    Well it is quite simple that, if your content or website is error free, then it will get priority as compared to other websites. For example, if some one want to see SEO tutorials, then search spiders will first show the relevant and a website that has passed more validation.

Member #
    Yes it is necessary to have w3c validation.

Remove Ads