Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

YDS
    Member #

Are there any better ways to get better ranking than backlinks?

I know the content is important but that is not suitable for all sites .. I'm working on Dental Supplies site and there is not a lot that you can add in regards to the content ...

Backlinks are useful to get better ranking but they need lots of effort .. is there any better and more effective ways ??

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Position in search results depends on many factors, but links to your site are fundamental to Google's premise. You need backlinks.

I disagree with your assertion that content is not suitable for your Dental Supplies site. How about articles comparing different brands or types of supplies? Articles on how to choose supplies? New products? Reviews?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I agree with lunagraphica. You can always create relevant content and you have to if you want successful online presence. You could maybe create a page with experiences and comments, so your clients will actually create some content for you and you'll just need to optimize it. Instead of backlinks you could try to get comments from real people on article/post/page, but you would have to get people to leave their name, email address and an out going link to a real site, preferably from your niche. That's even harder than getting backlinks. Google+ account should be able to help you. Again, the more comments you receive from real people, the better.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    If you are providing supplies, don't see what is the problem with content? Just describe all the products as much as possible...
    Also if your business is providing supplies locally - concentrate on content on the area

Member #
    Make your profiles strong in Social Media sites and update them regularly...

Thanks for sharing...

Banned
    Member #
    It doesn't matter what is your niche, you can always add a blog into your website and post related content every now and then in this blog section.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by YDS View Post
    I know the content is important but that is not suitable for all sites .. I'm working on Dental Supplies site and there is not a lot that you can add in regards to the content ...

Backlinks are useful to get better ranking but they need lots of effort .. is there any better and more effective ways ??
    What exactly we understand by Back-link. A back-link not only when we get a link from any website. To understand ranking factor i would like to tell more about,
    Q:What Exactly is back Link?
    Ans: Let's start with an example, Let's say a Third party is a service provider. He provides software services. Eg: Officetimer Which is a time tracking software. So now the question arises who knows him on the web. He himself is not alone in the market there are many players for the same business. So back-link is same like someone talks about him. Any third party will be publishing something about him and google crawler an fetch who is talking about whom and they start giving credit.

A back-link is way or a process by which different people talks about various product/services and if this happens on daily basis then google crawler will crawl your website daily and more frequently and slowly you can see the search improvements.

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    Quote Originally Posted by YDS View Post

As for content, people have lots of questions about any product, including dental supplies. Can you answer those questions and/or include the stories people have about your products? If not, you have a hard road to travel.

Anything worthwhile in building a business needs lots of effort. If anything is easy it is virtually worthless. Building a business is hard work, everytime.

Member #
    Yes social media is alternate if you not use backlink..
    or if you have many u can use adwords ^_^

Remove Ads