Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By delstu
  • 2 Post By delstu
  • 1 Post By TheGAME1264

Thread: Google Panda 4.2 Update

Member #

Google Panda 4.2 Update

Google recently released Panda 4.2 the latest version of its algorithm that rewards and punishes sites based on content quality.

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    This late in the history of Google's Panda updates it is most likely something minor that most won't even notice. Those of us that have been here for a long time stopped keeping track several years ago, if they even began.

But many of our recent members may be interested in just what this algorithm change entails. Can you provide any information about this recent update?
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    provide about this latest algorithm

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    The latest update is that Google Penguin can be happen this month as it is told by the Google itself.

Banned
    Member #
    can u give some more explanation. how do u define good content? ....600 words ?..Videos ?... Social Ranking ?...

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    Quote Originally Posted by prateekshawebdesign View Post
    can u give some more explanation. how do u define good content? ....600 words ?..Videos ?... Social Ranking ?...
    None of those have anything to do with quality.
    600 words? - occasionally. Often takes a lot more, sometimes less. Knowing your topic well and communicating that knowledge so the reader understands is far more important.
    Videos? - Only if it improves the users experience and understanding.
    Social Ranking? - The impact of Social is usually very minimal. Depends on your topic.
    TheGAME1264 and Vapr_Arts like this.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Social ranking only demonstrates what the herd thinks. It is in no way correlated to intelligence or quality.

The rest...Stu covered it.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Can You Explain Google Panda 4.2 ?

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Blah blah blah social signals blah blah blah good content blah blah blah don't spam blah blah blah white hat techniques blah blah blah random SEO buzzphrase here blah blah blah.

There you go.
    sarahswansea likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads