Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Best way to SEO wordpress?

Member #
    i would like to suggest you yoast plugin its 100 % functionality for wordpress website

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    your website lacks content, put some quality content and better you get some quality backlinks

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yoast is the best SEO plugin on WordPress.It's much, much easier to do posting with it.
    brandMatt likes this.

Member #
    wordpress, blogger is a excellent way for blog post but content should be unique, its get maximum backlinks, and if off-page work have in proper way than get better backlinks to our website.
    Last edited by alex02; Dec 10th, 2015 at 05:28 AM.

Member #
    I agree with the pro Yoast folks here. Great plugin for WordPress. Seems you like many of us here have entered a highly competitive niche. SEO is a hard process when it's highly competitive. Focus on getting links from relevant sites either through guest posts, or social media sharing. Target your local area hard with local keyword combinations (insert city here) and write new content often that focuses on low competition keywords.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    There are so many SEO plugins out there and most of them are free. You can use them and its a good start. But dont forget that SEO is not just about installing a wp plugin. You need to analyze keywords, link building, sitemaps, internal and external links, good and unique content and ...
    You have a long way to go. But start today...

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Set your website's On page properly using the Yoast plugin and start working on some Off page SEO techniques. This will help you to get good amount of traffic.

Banned
    Member #
    I suggest that you rethink your Title "Uncovered space" ...it sounds wierd... and it is not clear. Use a keywords that is related to web design and computers. like "Get your free website now" .......
    do local SEO also...it will really help

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    I wonder why everyone is recommending Yoast for this site? Has anyone looked at the code? I just did and I cannot see a single thing that would make me think it is a WordPress site.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    302 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMare View Post
    I wonder why everyone is recommending Yoast for this site? Has anyone looked at the code? I just did and I cannot see a single thing that would make me think it is a WordPress site.
    If my memory serves, this is a different site than when the OP originally posted back in September.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads