Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Best way to SEO wordpress?

Member #

Best way to SEO wordpress?

Hey everyone, I've been running my website: Uncovered Space - Your website idea is simply Uncovered Space of the Internet And I've been having trouble getting traffic. My website is a "website about creating websites" so I need some help getting it out there.
    Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    189 times
    Have you ever tried the Yoast seo plugin?
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Find the keywords which have higher competition and then optimize web pages on those keywords by using search engine optimization techniques.

Banned
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bleau canon View Post
    Have you ever tried the Yoast seo plugin?
    Yes, it is a pretty good plugin, probably the best wordpress SEO plugin at the moment.

Member #
    Ok, I will try all of that
    Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I think you should first start reading articles about blogging and SEO so that You can learn every little bit things about it.
    When you will learn then you will understand that what you actually need to do.

Member #
    Dear MarzShine,

Find related keywords to your website and update it as title, meta description.
    Share your URL's in other sites (like social networks) if it's interesting to read (or) share.
    Do basic submissions (search engine, directories, bookmarks)

May i know your domain age?
    Last edited by kavinsac; Sep 28th, 2015 at 06:13 AM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by MarzShine View Post
    Hey everyone, I've been running my website: Uncovered Space - Your website idea is simply Uncovered Space of the Internet And I've been having trouble getting traffic. My website is a "website about creating websites" so I need some help getting it out there.
    Thanks!
    Hi, lot of ways are there to get traffic to your website. The main thing is you need to do some basic optimization .Add page title ,description ,keyword ,image alt tag with appropriate keyword which match your website as well as high searching . Then analysis your website using various web analysing tools and correct the website errors.

After optimizing your website do some off page works like bogging , bookmarking and share your website in social media. Socialmedias are effective way to get traffic to your website.

Member #
    If your Website in Wordpress you want to add SEO with is. Go with the All in One SEO Plugins in Wordpress to do the Seo changes as your requirement.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I just went to your website to take a look at it, but it takes too much time to load. This is the first thing you need to take care of. Make it responsive for smartphones, too. Also, like others said, Yoast is the best SEO plugin I've ever used, but you cannot rely only on it. You need to know some SEO basics (MOZ for beginners will help with this just fine) and learn how to share and spread the popularity of your content across the web.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads