Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION for my website not going so well.

Hi, I started a business creating websites. It would be nice to get some inside on how to properly SEO a website to be displayed on top searches with Google, Bing and Yahoo. This would also help me be more efficient on making clients happy aswell. Should I just Google as much as I can or are there books I can get my nose in to figure this out?

Affordable Website Design | 29 Palms | Palm Springs | San Diego

- Chris

Member #
    Although your niche is so competitive. First some targeted keyword then Mapping them appropriately. Create Meta details based on keywords. Optimized Header Tag, Image and website content. Create G local business page and verified. Optimized G+ local page based on keywords.

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    Books are seriously outdated by the time they are posted and to make things worse they are often WRONG to start with. 99% of what you will find on forums, blogs, and SEO websites is bad advice. Google itself is your best source of advice.

There are a few things you can do on your site but the biggest factor is creating for your target audience. Give them content so good they will share with their friends and link to it. Not as easy as it sounds.

Member #
    for seo on your website..visit adixsoft.com

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by delstu View Post
    Books are seriously outdated by the time they are posted and to make things worse they are often WRONG to start with. 99% of what you will find on forums, blogs, and SEO websites is bad advice. Google itself is your best source of advice.

There are a few things you can do on your site but the biggest factor is creating for your target audience. Give them content so good they will share with their friends and link to it. Not as easy as it sounds.
    Great advice here! So much contradicting info on lots of pages, where Google is really the only answer. Content, content, content.

Member #
    both are there books as well as sites one thing to make you clear whatever you study it will be theoretical knowledge try to implement on your site.

Remove Ads