Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Banned
    307,1st Floor,46th Cross, 9th Main, 4th Block Rajajinagar Bangalore - 560 010 banglore, Karnataka
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

How do you optimize a web page?

hi friends,

How do you optimize a web page?

Member #
    put your website as much user friendly as you can. An optimized website is the website that give answers to user's query or give services which user wants. If you are optimizing a website just to get good rank in search engines, then you are indirectly loosing reputation in the search engines. Just think user's point of view not search bot's.
    Good luck.

Member #
    Liked
    189 times
    We uploaded a new website about 5 weeks ago and have done nothing to it as far as doing any SEO for it.

It's a restaurant website with only one page that has an article on it and all the rest have images and a slide show. It'll make you get hunger pains from the start and that's what they wanted.

Three weeks ago it was on the 5th page of Google under several search strings for the area. Last week it was on the 3rd page of Google and tonight it's on the top of the 2nd page in Google.

On the home page we put the name of the restaurant, Fresh Cooked Meat and Vegetables Daily and the best fried chicken in the southeast and the name of the town it's located in, and that's what shows up as the title and description under the name of the restaurant in Google.

We've got several sites on the 1st page of Google that we did the same thing to and have done no seo on them. One of the sites has been the top site on the page for 5 years. None of our client sites have any backlinks.

I still say that the most important thing is content and how you present the content on the website.

The owner's of the restaurant tells us they've seen a lot of out of town visitors eating with them now and told then they found out about their restaurant from their website.

So, you never know.
    Last edited by bleau canon; Sep 07th, 2016 at 11:30 PM.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    To optimize a webpage, first we need to audit this website thoroughly. We need to know about the service/ products and also the target audience and target location. Then start onpage works which include following steps:
    Keyword Research
    Title , Meta Writing,
    Sitemap & robots creation & upload
    Analytics inclusion
    Site verification on webmaster
    Proper H1 tag inclusion(if required)
    Content modification (if required)

Off page works are also required to get effective back links.

Member #
    Keyword Research
    Great content
    Natural keyword usage
    Page titles
    Header tags
    Optimized URLs
    Page load time
    Internal linking
    Google authorship
    Responsive (mobile) design

Banned
    Member #
    1. Your Website is Like a Cake
    2. What Search Engines Are Looking For
    3. What Search Engines Are NOT Looking For
    4. Know Your Business Model
    5. Don’t Forget to Optimize for Multi-Channels

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I’m still using Moz, Ahrefs & SEMRush. Ahrefs is brilliant though, particularly the feature to look at new clients backlinks – unearthered some real nuggets there. It also does AdWords research pretty well.
    Regards,

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Ahrefs runs rogue bots. They may be "brilliant", but rumor has it that Kim Jong-Il had a 160 IQ. "Brilliant" and "morally correct" don't always go together.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Banned
    Member #
    you can optimized you web page by proper on page techniques.

Remove Ads