Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Any suggestions for landing pages

Any suggestions for landing pages

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Allow enough room for five airplanes at once?

What's the context of this question?
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    The GOAL of your landing page:

Every landing page should have only one GOAL aka CTA (Click-to-action).

Now you have two goals; to collect e-mail addresses with random password generator AND to sell you product..

All the content on that page is about the product itself, so your REAL GOAL seems to be selling those USB products.

--> Remove that email address form from the fold section. Make an own landing page for that.

So in this dedicated lead magnet landing page you tell more about random password generator, how it works, what are the benefits etc..

Also replacing the current form with buy button might work.. This usually depends of the products price and complexity, but 24.99 seems to be reasonable.

And next some copywriting stuff..

Headline (and copywriting):

Frightening customers is the classic way to sell a security (and health) related products. Negative emotions are always stronger than positive ones, and using this kind of approach comes hand in hand with the responsibility.

3)

CHECKOUT PAGE:

Hide the navigation bar and all the social share buttons from your checkout page. When your customer is on the fence, don't allow there be any elements distracting the purchase process.

You can place social media share buttons on your thank you page. This after purchase mental state is perfect place to offer extra sells or to ask for a small favor (like sharing),

Take good quality product pictures. The current one looks unclear and fake(ish).

""See it in action""-video doesn't make these products very tempting or easy-to-use-looking. So maybe a new video with a theme ""ease of use"".

At the bottom of the page, you have BUY and LEARN MORE buttons next to each other.

The best solution may be to take that LEARN MORE button away and just add that information to this main landing page.

Add video testimonials and graphics to make it look more alluring. A good analytics tools like GA and Gostats to track the results.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I will almost never do this, but because it's relevant:

Looking for help with landing page conversion

JohnJseo: care to explain why your post is basically a stripped-down version of post #6 on that Warrior Forum thread?
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads