Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Which Is Effective Seo Method To Improve Website Ranking?

Banned
    Member #

Which Is Effective Seo Method To Improve Website Ranking?

Hi everyone !! please someone suggest me some perfect and effective SEO method to boost up our website ranking . It is related to web development services. We did SEO at regular basis but can;t get google position from the keyword- Website Designing Company in Delhi India.

Member #
    Liked
    2769 times
    Don't bother.

Ask yourself this question: if anyone out there had a "perfect and effective SEO method", would that person share it for free on a public forum where nothing whatsoever could be gained? Think it through, now. You won't think it through. You'll just ask another mind-numbing generic question next week and wait for the equally mind-numbing generic answers that are sure to follow this one.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I've just joined the forum and i have to say that TheGAME1264's reply really made me laugh. It does make you wonder why people ask such banal questions
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2769 times
    To be honest, I don't get it either. If you're going to ask that kind of a question, what answer could you possibly expect that would help you?

And glad you're amused!
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    272 times
    Actually, I do get it. Few are willing to do the work in learning the process. Yes, it is a process and it requires a lot of work. The lazy need not bother.

Few even realize that SEO starts from the beginning. You have an idea for a niche, then you have to do the research to determine how competitive your proposed niche is, is there enough demand to make the kind of money you want, and a number of other things. How competitive is your niche? If your niche is too broad you will find it especially difficult to compete. Web design is too broad! You will have to pay for traffic. Can you find something in this field that is related but reasonably competitive. Go too narrow and there will not be enough demand. And that is only the beginning.

With the kind of questions you ask I doubt you are willing to learn even that much, so what is your next question?
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    60 times
    There's going to be more than one company competing for those keywords.

A search engine's job is to show the best, most relevant results.

SHOULD you get a top result for those keywords? Think about who SHOULD be getting the top spots, what are the most relevant results? Its going to be the largest, successful or well established agencies, or a company with some outstanding Press contacts making a big splash socially.

Are you the BEST web design company in Delhi, or do you aspire to be? Great! Then prove it by SHOWING and sharing your expertise, so that people see you as an authority. Google won't just take your word for it. It will be difficult but its possible!

But maybe the competition is fierce, and it's not easy to be the best all-round. But it's easier to have a speciality and be the BEST at a specific thing, where you will become the expert and search engines will decide, for more specific searches, you are a more relevant result.

Good luck 8)
    TheGAME1264 likes this.
    Programmer and trainee website designer at Tawesoft

Member #
    Liked
    2769 times
    Dammit, you two! Your intelligent answers are blocking the view of the future dumb answers. STOP POSTING SMART STUFF.

Member #
    There are so many effective Seo Methods to Improve website ranking -
    1. blog posting
    2. forum posting
    3. Classified

Member #
    Liked
    2769 times
    Quote Originally Posted by lisasmith View Post
    There are so many effective Seo Methods to Improve website ranking -
    1. blog posting
    2. forum posting
    3. Classified
    There we go. About time the dumb answers started showing up. What took you guys so long?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I think Guest Post is the best in this respect............

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads