Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Banned
    Member #

How to become visible my site in Google search engine results till last page?

Hello All !! How to become visible my site in Google search engine results till last page? I did all the things like on page and off page and Google bot crawl almost per day my sites but still not visible any page. I do work before 2 months but site still not getting any position. Please suggest some solution...Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Hi,
    these might be reasons why you are not getting ranked in googgle

The site isn't optimized for search engine crawling.
    The search engines haven't indexed the site yet.
    Not enough quality content
    Too much Flash
    The site isn't optimized for search engine inclusion.

and
    If you're using Search Engine Visibility you can use the sitemap submission tool, optimization options, and the SEO Checklist to identify possible issues with your website.

Optimize — Using the optimization options, you can tailor your website content to be search engine-friendly. Search Engine Visibility optimization features help you generate keywords, analyze site content, optimize tags, control crawling, and create a sitemap.
    Analyze — Using the SEO Checklist, you can identify whether you have problems with any of the top 10 most common search engine optimization pitfalls.
    Submit — Using the submission features, you can submit to specific search engines and directories, check the status of existing submissions, and correct any submission issues. Submitting your URLs directly to search engines ensures that their spiders crawl your site at the earliest opportunity.

Thanks,
    Tanzil Chauhan

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    By getting some natural backlinks with relevant websites....

Remove Ads