Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes

Thread: whitehat seo and blackhat seo

Member #

whitehat seo and blackhat seo

Can you tell me the different between them?

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    In the old black and white movies you could tell the good guys from the bad by the color of hats they wore.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Quote Originally Posted by delstu View Post
    In the old black and white movies you could tell the good guys from the bad by the color of hats they wore.
    I wish I had a pencil thin mustache.

If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mito View Post
    The difference between black hat SEO and white hat SEO has to do with the techniques used when trying to improve a website’s search engine ranking.

Black hat SEO refers to techniques and strategies used to get higher search rankings, and breaking search engine rules. Black hat SEO focuses on only search engines and not so much a human audience. Black hat SEO is typically used by those who are looking for a quick return on their site, rather than a long-term investment on their site. Some techniques used in black hat SEO include: keyword stuffing, link farming, hidden texts and links, and blog content spamming. Consequences of black hat SEO can possibly result in your site being banned from a search engine and de-indexed as a penalization for using unethical techniques.

White hat SEO refers to the use of techniques and strategies that target a human audience opposed to a search engine. Techniques that are typically used in white hat SEO include using keywords, and keyword analysis, doing research, rewriting meta tags in order for them to be more relevant, backlinking, link building as well as writing content for human readers. Those who use white hat SEO expect to make a long-term investment on their website, as the results last a long time.
    https://positionly.com/university/ti...-black-hat-seo

You got some 'splainin' to do, Lucy.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    1- White Hat SEO (google prefers white hat seo)
    2- Back hat SEO (it's a type of seo which is conducted by boots, not search engine spiders friendly) results are great but they are not long lasting.. Also google doesn't supports black hat seo
    Ranking Solutions | Twilio Services | Twilio Applications
    Last edited by Cathy; Jun 09th, 2017 at 03:49 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    In Simple Words, Ethical way of marketing is White Hat SEO but in the other hand, non ethical way of marketing is Black Hat SEO.....

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    White Hat SEO is also called ethical SEO. It is for those who intend to establish a long term investment on their websites. If we are to define White Hat SEO, it is a search engine terminology that refers to the usage of strategies techniques or tactics that focus on human audience. They completely follow the approved and natural ways of traffic building. White Hat goes after the Google Webmaster Guidelines. They follow the rules and regulations of search engines which is a very important aspect in terms of website optimization.

Black Hat SEO- It's refers to techniques used to get higher search rankings and no follow search engine guidelines. Some techniques used in Black Hat SEO include: Keyword Stuffing, Link Farming, Hidden Text & Link, Doorway Page and many more.

3644 Berkshire Circle Knoxville, TN 37917
    Member #
    hello everybody

Member #
    Long story short:
    whitehat seo gives your benefits, you will ranking well in search, you will get more traffic and purchases.
    blackhat seo can get your website banned, so you must be very very careful while using it, and would be much better not use it at all.

Remove Ads