Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Banned
    Member #

How to find and solve website ranking issues in Google SERP?

Hello everyone !! How to find and solve website ranking issues in Google SERP? Because my news site that is 'brisknews' visible or indexed other search engine and get position like bing and yandex but still not visible in google till last page so i want to know what is the issues..please suggest me for visible site in google.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    The obvious answer is that you messed up!

You should never do article syndication/promotions on other sites UNTIL youre own is indexed!

What supposedly happened is that Google crawled the promotion site before it crawled yours, and therefore established that they are the owners if this article, since they published it first, even though they didn't.

Usually these sites has a lot of content updated regularly which is why Google crawl them more often. I would write to and tell them to remove it.

What you can do is use fetch as Google Bot in GWT, and send your article for indexation, and when you see you article appearing when doing a site: then and first THEN do you promote it on other sites (with a link back to your site)

Member #
    Is someone see some ranking change on March 9... some expert said that Google have implemented new algorythm ? So, maybe your ranking issues in Google is because of that change.

Remove Ads