Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

How to boost Domain Authority?

I'm trying to boost domain authority for my website
    Mobile Application Development Company | Apptunix

I know one of the best ways to increase DA is with backlinks but I don't know where to start. I saw fiverr offering high quality backlinks but I have no idea how legit they are. If anyone had experience increasing their DA please let know.

Member #
    Stay away from Fiverr if you want long term success. Most gigs on there aren't great, sure there might be a few out there but most won't end up helping or doing much for your site...potentially causing damage to them.

Truthfully if you want long term success a mix of content marketing and basic link outreach is the way to go. At the end of the day Domain Authority is just a metric used by MOZ, I wouldn't worry about it that much.

Build strong backlinks from guest posting, broken link building and more to build your site up. In turn your traffic will increase, your brand will gain more exposure and yes, your domain authority will increase.

If DA is that important you can look into something like Domain Authority Stacking, it will help increase it but not by much. Again I wouldn't get hung up on these metrics, just build better backlinks through different channels of outreach.

Member #
    Domain Authority requires longer duration to boost. It's not one time activity. It depends on your quality work. More you are dedicated to your work, better DA will gets improved.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Getting backlinks from authority sites will boost your website authority......Few of us also used Web 2.0 websites for this purpose.........

Member #
    Link Building activity is Good for Increase Website Domain Authority. Blog Posting, Social Bookmarking, Forum Posting, Blog Commenting etc. Best activity for Link Building.

Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Blog Posting, Social Bookmarking, Forum Posting, Blog Commenting, SMO etc best activity for Link Building.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by apptunix1 View Post
    I'm trying to boost domain authority for my website
    Mobile Application Development Company | Apptunix

I know one of the best ways to increase DA is with backlinks but I don't know where to start. I saw fiverr offering high quality backlinks but I have no idea how legit they are. If anyone had experience increasing their DA please let know.

I want to suggest you some points
    1. You can submit great valuable content for your website
    2. provide best linking structue
    3. provide mobile friendly website
    4. optimize on page content
    5. remove bad backlinks
    6. improve your page loading speed.

Definitly this above factors will affect your website DA.try it once...

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by madisonwhite View Post
    In order to develop or boost your Domain authority you need to have a well optimized website with good content including your headings format , content format and proper alignment of images and should have proper keyword stuffing in your content and you should improve your internal linking structure so that users can navigate to the required page easily.And you should make it confirm that your website is mobile friendly and you also need to take care about the bad toxic links which decrease your rank.
    Yes,You explained very well.Thanks for sharing such a kind of descriptive information..keep updating...

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Domain authority is the measure of strength and popularity of your domain in search engines. It is measured by Moz and your domain is ranked between 0 to100 depending on the popularity and trust. DA can be improved by good content update and also by building backlinks from other relevant domains.

Member #
    If you are just starting out, then pick a domain name that is relevant to your website. Look at our site, SEOPressor as an example.
    We are mainly focusing on WordPress SEO plugin, which explains why we have the keyword ĎSEOí in our domain.
    Itís best to come out with a domain name that is related to your business for visitors to remember better.
    It should be something thatís relatively easy to remember so that visitors wonít have any issues returning to your site because they forgot your domain name. You may even want to buy an old domain so that you donít have to make a domain age.

Remove Ads