Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cosmic_wheels

Thread: Are you ready for Google's Rankbrain algo?

Member #
    Liked
    296 times

Are you ready for Google's Rankbrain algo?

Rankbrain (AI) has been in use for a while now and is getting more intelligent by the day. How long before it can recognize high quality content that does the best job of covering a topic? What are you doing to prepare?

Member #
    Rankbrain is Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System. It's very helpful for Google Process and Getting Search Results.

Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Rankbrain , seo gurus struggle everyday to figure out googles algorithm through non committed answers of google staff and a/b testing and now ? we have something thats going to learn and change all off that. I am just trying to retain a good user experience in my website.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    My top secret way to get around Google being able to detect high quality content is to.......well....write high quality content. I think people these days get caught up so much in trying to figure out strategies and tricks to beat the Google algorithms that they don't even bother taking into account that that's an option. Google's main aim is to provide high quality content for it's users so why not just provide it to them. There is no reason why you can't have well placed keywords etc. within high quality content and at the end of the day, the amount of time you invest in learning to write high quality content will be far less than constantly changing your content to try and get in line with the latest algorithm.
    delstu likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmic_wheels View Post
    My top secret way to get around Google being able to detect high quality content is to.......well....write high quality content. I think people these days get caught up so much in trying to figure out strategies and tricks to beat the Google algorithms that they don't even bother taking into account that that's an option. Google's main aim is to provide high quality content for it's users so why not just provide it to them. There is no reason why you can't have well placed keywords etc. within high quality content and at the end of the day, the amount of time you invest in learning to write high quality content will be far less than constantly changing your content to try and get in line with the latest algorithm.
    Not that it is actually a secret but so few really want to learn what top quality content is. To make an effort to create unique, high quality content is just too much effort for so many.

You also get a bonus when you create high quality content - no need to worry about Google's algos.
    Last edited by delstu; Dec 19th, 2017 at 08:53 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Rank Brain is an artificial intelligence (AI) program used to help process Google search queries. RankBrain uses artificial intelligence to embed vast amounts of written language into mathematical entities, called vectors, that the computer can understand.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    RankBrain is Google’s name for a machine-learning artificial intelligence system that’s used to help process its search results, as was reported by Bloomberg and also confirmed to us by Google.

Remove Ads