Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

WHM
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Question Meta Title is displaying incompletely in Google

when I search on Google using the main keywords, I could see that the meta title is showing incomplete. It comprises of keywords so it is important to correctly display it in search engine.

Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    The search engines ignore the keyword meta-tag so you don't need it. In your meta title, you are limited to a certain number of characters - anything in excess does not show up in your search engine results listing. If something else, more explanation needed.

Member #
    Google typically displays the first 50-60 characters of a title tag. If you keep your titles under 60 characters,90% of your titles to display properly.

WHM
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Please check this at your end. Url : https://goo.gl/S2oHWZ

I have written the meta title considering the title length. Please look at the url and let me know.

Member #
    Hmm, it is good.

Member #
    I also have a situation similar to yours. With each different keywords, meta description to display different to whether the same link. This is an issue that I have not found the answer. For example with my website: nexlesoft.com. When I search with keywords nexlesoft, displaying as I wanted. However, when searching for "software outsourcing company in Vietnam", is still the home page link, but other descriptions.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Keep up limited character in meta title with insertion of keyword in it. SEO friendly 60 caretaker title is the best.

Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Google won't always use your HTML <title> as the title in search results.

They might use the contents of <h1> tags, or even something you have no control over, like the text that other people link to your website with.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    The meta title of a webpage gives searchers and search engines a brief description of the contents on the page. Meta titles are a critical component of search engine optimization. When set up correctly, the meta title can be the deciding factor between someone clicking on a link or going elsewhere.

Remove Ads