Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: ranking issue

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

ranking issue

Hi all,

Hi all,
    We have a site, on 18 August 2017; we had a problem regarding the server. The problem solved on 23rd August 2017. That time our website was in top rank but since this issue the website has moved to the 200 rank. It has been around 40 days and rank is still there from past many days. We are consistently taking a good links and doing the activities regularly.

Kindly help, itís very important. Please audit the site if any expert can.

Member #
    Send me link. I am Analysis for your site after i will suggest you any tips.

Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    First thing i would do is access my google search console ----> Mobile traffic ----> manual actions ( if google has penalised you it will be displayed here or in a pvt message from google itself..)

Next have a look at the crawl stats---> Crawl errors : is your site being crawled by google and finding errors ? You may also have a issue with duplicate content or something like that this will result in a very low crawl rate, Go to the sectino that says HTML improvements and see if they have any suggestions there

Go to mobile usability and see if google has listed any errors there.

If everthing sems fine here i would go to my server logs and look to see if there are any anomalies there.

If you are clear on all this i would do a audit , there are tons of free tools and i would use 2 or 3 of them

Double check the quality of your back-links as well

Remove Ads