Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By rajdeep7830
  • 1 Post By imtylerbanks

Thread: Ppc and affiliate marketing

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Ppc and affiliate marketing

Hi.. everyone.please say how pcc relates with affiliate marketing??what is affiliate marketing?

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Affiliate Marketing is pay-per-performance marketing that involves relationship building and networking, social media, and other traditional internet marketing such as email, pay per click and search engine optimization. Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.
    vraising likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Let me be blunt. I'm the RevGlue affiliate, Affiliate Marketing and PPC advertising have a mixed relationship. Does it work? Sure, it can. Many people have made hundreds of thousands and even millions of dollars combining Affiliate Marketing with PPC. But, how realistic is it to succeed by using PPC for your Affiliate Marketing business?

Recently, I have taken on a new project. I have been given the opportunity to work with a business as their sole affiliate marketer. Unfortunately, I can’t reveal who they are here, but it’s a very exciting opportunity. This service, in particular, is a CPA (cost per action) type of setup. In other words, someone just needs to fill out a form and I earn $10. No purchase has to be made.

My most successful method of Affiliate Marketing has always been building up high-quality websites with great content that brings in a lot of free search traffic. However, building up a website that gets a lot of traffic takes quite a bit of time. We want to see some immediate results and I believe Facebook PPC ads will be a good route, but so far, we have actually LOST money on the campaign. This is par for the course, and I’d like to explain why. If you want to know more please comment below Glad to help
    vraising likes this.

Remove Ads