Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: SEO for new website

Member #
    i have been using yoast since i started doing seo, always worked great for me, ur should use too for optimizing your pages and posts in wordpress.

Member #
    you need create an account in google and in googlew ebmasters tools add your site's address .
    define your meta key and meta description .
    and pay attention about your website Title. it 's very important.
    you should make back links every days .
    I accept a new SEO project ,for a persion medial store
    Last edited by araadin; Jul 18th, 2019 at 12:23 AM. Reason: arabic character not support

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by linkonroser View Post
    How much time a new website ranking for google. only SEO is the ranking for a site. which is the most importance for a website 1) Onpage SEO and 2) Off page SEO

if you know please suggest me that is best for a new website.
    To improve your site ranking in search engine, especially if you do the SEO strategies, its no limitation time frame to see the results. You can check it your ranking through Google analytics or Console. About on-pages and off-pages for SEO techniques, which one is importance? I think both of them its important, especiallly if you want to start build a backlink.

Member #
    Liked
    300 times
    In spite of what all those claiming to be experts are trying to tell you, you don't need SEO services. If they have time to solicit new customers they are not expert, especially if they recommend link-building. Today, off-site SEO has been reduced to content marketing and little else.

Content is so powerful for SEO you should start by creating a minimum of 30 content pages. Your job is learning to create high quality content that ranks higher than your competitors. Then you have to wait because it will take 6 or more months for your pages to rank. You will be better off dedicating that time to creating more content.

Learning how to create original, unique, high quality content is likely your first and most important mission.

Member #
    If you create good content, in SEO terms is it better to have it on your own site or is there an argument for putting on a high value domain and linking that back to your site?

Member #
    Do an extensive keyword research and create interesting and high quality content.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads