Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Need Suggestions on Best SEO Audit Tools

Hey Everyone

I am a freelancer. I am interested in Digital Marketing and learning SEO online. Currently, I am working on a project www.penprintshop.com.au and dealing with some issues. I am looking out for tools to audit my website.

Would really appreciate if anyone could tell me - What is the best SEO tool to audit any website?

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Some good SEO audit websites are:

- Moz tools
    - Majestic tools
    - SEMrush

Member #
    Hey Calvin

Thanks for the options.
    Even I googled some websites and these are great tools but all are paid tools. Do you know any free tool also?

Member #
    Hi.

Try to use:

seositecheckup
    se-ranking
    and gtmetrix for sitespeed checking

All great tools.

Member #
    Liked
    170 times
    I would highly recommend WOORANK, it is also paid but you can sign up for a 14 day Trail and then cancel it. But even then I think you can look up one site for free every week. Pretty in-depth look into your site and the world of SEO.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by samsingh1 View Post
    Hey Everyone

I am a freelancer. I am interested in Digital Marketing and learning SEO online. Currently, I am working on a project www.penprintshop.com.au and dealing with some issues. I am looking out for tools to audit my website.

Would really appreciate if anyone could tell me - What is the best SEO tool to audit any website?

Learning SEO is quite simple in comparison to learning new languages like HTML, CSS or PHP. More or less its understanding the rules set by Google to provide for an optimal user search experience.

If you want to learn SEO seriously which will save a fortune on paid advertising I recommend getting the "latest" SEO for dummies book from your library.

It's easy to understand its just a matter of committing yourself to learning it, like anything else.

SEO Auditing tools are abundant across the entire internet. You can use any of the free tools you find simply by googling free SEO audit tool.

But if you want the BEST results on to get the most authentic "audit" of your website. Integrate your website with Google Search Console. Is there really a better way to see how your SEO is doing than getting information directly from the source?

Good luck!

Member #
    Liked
    289 times
    Quote Originally Posted by autoclavedepot View Post
    getting the "latest" SEO for dummies book
    What is the "latest" date?

I purchased the latest books a couple of years ago. Every one of them was seriously out of date. All suggested techniques (tricks) that stopped working 10 years before. One was obviously written by a ghost writer that knew nothing about SEO.

Is the latest dummies book any better?

Member #
    I'll put it to you like this. It has been reported that Google updates their algorithm 400 to 500 times a year. That's multiple changes a day.

The latest would be the latest possible. For example 2019 or if that didn't come out yet, 2018.

Remove Ads