Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times

Question Voice Search SEO Insights for 2019?

Voice searches are becoming more abundant than ever.

I see it all the time with my clients speaking into their phone vs typing into search.

Plus with OK Google, Alexa and Siri more and more people are using their voices to search.

Personally I have an Alexa I use exclusively to play music. It's very convenient to just shout out what music you want to hear vs the alternatives.

As an SEO strategist I want to ask this community how you think Voice Search will affect SEO & how we can optimize our websites for it?

Let's Get a Conversation Going!

This is a SEO topic we must be ahead of instead of playing catch up.

I am confident this is going to be an important factor for SEO in 2019 and into the coming years if not months!

Thank you!

I am looking forward to having an intelligent conversation with everyone. (:

Member #
    Liked
    300 times
    I've been looking for the latest updates to the Pigeon algo but really need to keep abreast of this. Do you have any stats as to how much it is being used so far?
    Web designers are not known for keeping up with SEO. Read a few of the SEO posts and you will see what I mean. This is the wrong forum for this discussion. Use of an SEO plugin does not make you an SEO expert.
    Last edited by delstu; Jun 18th, 2019 at 12:01 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    This thread is titled "Search Engine Optimization / SEO" ?

Where is the miscommunication?

Web Designers very much are known for wearing many hats especially in 2019. You simply just cant be a web designer. To get a job in Web Design they want you to know more than just design. They want you to know e-commerce, SEO, e-mail marketing and much more.

In essence the idea of designing websites for aesthetics, Google doesn't truly reward think when it comes to ranking. If you limit yourself to simply the design aspect you will get left behind. There is a reason why Flash sites died. They were beautifully designed websites. But if you want to be successful in Web Design or any internet practice you have to know how Google will evaluate your site and they don't favor the aesthetics as much as the structure of the site is built, which is an aspect of web design.

Member #
    Liked
    300 times
    Yes, this is the right thread, but did you do as I suggested? Do those tell you about the knowledge level here?

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    At the moment I have a start up.

Member #
    Liked
    300 times
    predictions indicate that by the year 2020, 50% of all web searches will be done by voice or images.
    https://www.weebly.com/inspiration/s...trends-in-2017

Member #
    Liked
    300 times
    Do you really want to get on the cutting edge? Though they get at least a few things wrong, here is something to start thinking about now:
    http://Mixed reality will soon mean ...ess for brands

Member #
    Liked
    300 times
    Here is a short video from Google about voice search

Remove Ads