Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AestheticallyBeautiful

Thread: Most basic seo guide?

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

Question Most basic seo guide?

Hey,

I am trying to train my new employee on "BACKLINKS."

She has never heard of them before and I tried explaining it to her through metaphors.

Does anyone have any Youtube Videos that break it down that a 13 year old would be able to understand what Backlinks are and their importance?

Thank you guys

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Your new employee is a 13 year old girl? :O

Also, you can find all about Backlinks on Google. Just google search the exact same thing you asked and there will be a number of guides. For the best, you can follow Neil Patel, Seth Godin and the likes.
    longislandhub likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AestheticallyBeautiful View Post
    Your new employee is a 13 year old girl? :O

Also, you can find all about Backlinks on Google. Just google search the exact same thing you asked and there will be a number of guides. For the best, you can follow Neil Patel, Seth Godin and the likes.
    haha I love that. Add 50 years to that number. So this technology may be above her head. I showed her Neil Patel videos, even drew up visuals on paper to explain page rank, referring domain names and backlinks. It seems simple to us but she needs more assistance. I tried using metaphors like SEO is not like Java Script or PHP. Because SEO is like learning how to play a board game and learning PHP is like learning Spanish or French etc.

Do you know if there is a video that really breaks it down so that now let's say a less tech savvy to the Internet 63 year old would understand. I looked for a specific one but nothing hits the nail exactly on the head.

Thank you for your help

Remove Ads