Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By axel

Thread: Guest Posting

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

Guest Posting

I have been doing a lot of guest posting on topics that are relevant to my niche, but now response are either not coming or coming really late. What strategy should I work on for faster replies and for enticing the other site to give me a dofollow link?

Member #
    Liked
    302 times
    Not enough information.
    I will tell you that many make the mistake of submitting articles to competing websites. You want to submit to non-competing sites. If your niche is web design, write high quality, unique articles for related but non-competing sites in niches such as Photoshop, graphic design, content writing, and other related topics.
    Articles need to be both unique and high quality. Unique articles provide additional information not included elsewhere.

Follow the same process for pages on your own site that are within your niche. If you are writing the same things found on hundreds of other sites you will never break out of the crowd to get high rankings. No amount of SEO will help. YOU have to be unique to stand out from the crowd.
    Last edited by delstu; Mar 29th, 2020 at 03:56 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by delstu View Post
    Not enough information.
    I will tell you that many make the mistake of submitting articles to competing websites. You want to submit to non-competing sites. If your niche is web design, write high quality, unique articles for related but non-competing sites in niches such as Photoshop, graphic design, content writing, and other related topics.
    Articles need to be both unique and high quality. Unique articles provide additional information not included elsewhere.

Follow the same process for pages on your own site that are within your niche. If you are writing the same things found on hundreds of other sites you will never break out of the crowd to get high rankings. No amount of SEO will help. YOU have to be unique to stand out from the crowd.
    Hi, thank you for replying. I didn't mention a lot of things for obvious reasons. Though, you have still answered my question and that is what I am doing. I am writing unique articles and in no way I am submitting them beforehand. First, I look at the site and seek their permission and then send them the article. Anyhow, thank you so much for replying.

Member #
    Sometimes one email can be not enough. There is a practice in online marketing called email sequence, in which you create several emails that can be sent one after another with a several days interval. This way you can catch the attention better. Hope that helps.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FrancisCooke View Post
    Sometimes one email can be not enough. There is a practice in online marketing called email sequence, in which you create several emails that can be sent one after another with a several days interval. This way you can catch the attention better. Hope that helps.
    Alright. I will try reaching out to those who havent replied, at all. I have been actively following up and closing more opportunities of guest posting.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    The impact of a backlink can take weeks even months to improve your ranking (or harm it if the link is bad or not appropriate)
    Concentrate on guest posting on authority websites rather than making a lot of poor backlinks that can harm your website.

Member #
    In order to get your guest posts published on high quality website/blogs, you should be willing to pay the website owners. When you look to get free guest posts, you are always bound to have lots of rejections.

Member #
    Indeed, you have to pay the site owner to have a good quality link on his site. We can also use SEO paying for more visibility on Google.smart-visibilite.fr
    Last edited by erickchr; Apr 02nd, 2021 at 06:10 AM.

Remove Ads