Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Unhappy Delay between final requests in GTmetrix waterfall

Hi all,

I'm new here, hoping there is someone that would be able to help me with my page speed. The problem is consistent across all pages on our site but our homepage is an easy example. www.direct-brand(dot)com

We are preparing for core web vitals and have managed to get our LCP down to an acceptable level for now. However, we are having trouble with our total load time.

Between the final 2 simultaneous requests, there is an approx 3 second delay before the Recapture request happens, according to the waterfall, seen here: https://ibb.co/hmQXTNF

Would anyone be able to advise on best practices with an issue like thisHomepage Waterfall Recapture Delay.jpg, and suggest any workarounds that would suit our circumstances?

Recapture have said that their tool is not the issue but I just can't understand how anything else could be the issue in this instance.

Thanks for your help in advance, I appreciate it.

Remove Ads