Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Looking for opionions on using www.MediaTemple.com as a host/domain registrant.

I'm starting to make some good $$ doing this stuff and wanted to start an LLC and throw a web design/ad agency site up online as a place clients can go see my portfolio etc. without it being on a free server.

I proabably won't have many hits at first, so the 250 mb storage limit and 10 gb transfer limit seem enough.

Thanks
    matt

Banned
    Member #
    Sir, HostNetway can provide you with MUCH better plans than what they are offering. Please visit www.hostnetway.com/lowbandwidth.html ASAP!!!

I find it rediculous to see prices like that, when they don't offer for what you pay. For that $9.95/mo plan, you could get 700 MB Web Storage and 65GB Transfer, with unlimited Databases, Unlimited E-mail Accounts and Unlimited FTP Accounts! And actually, you could get our plan for $7.95 instead of the 9.95.

Again, please visit www.hostnetway.com/lowbandwidth.html

Remove Ads