Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    FIRST I must say this freaking board layout rocks... great job for the people that designed this...

2nd I am desperately seeking a great but cheap :/ host, I've heard great things about Vianux.com but I was wondering if anyone has seen better deals.

Thanks

I found these threads that look to be similar to yours. Do any of them help?

If they don't a human will be along soon anyway to help you out more.

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Thanks, it took quite a while to design

What's your price range and features? Remember you get what you pay for.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    Time and patience always pays off when in comes to design, and here it shows ...

I am sorry that I didn't search through before I posted, I am just looking to make a decision quickly, and seeing if anyone offered better deals than this company vianux.com does. I think I may end up buying their starter package.

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    I would avoid them. Google's cache for them shows Apache's default page which likely means that they just started and have no experience.

Also, no reputable host will offer plans at $1 or $2 especially following the description with three exclaimation marks.

WDF uses Hosting Matters. It uses the B1000 plan but check these out: http://www.hostingmatters.com/comparison.html . If your site is just starting you could probably even use the lowest plan. Ventures Online is also a good host but more expensive: http://www.venturesonline.com/hosting/v20.html . The most expensive good host that I know is http://www.viperhost.com/index.php?page=shared but their plans offer more features.

Member #
    er, but a few of my friend have been using them for a few months, and they said they were great... well I will investigate further thanks for the quick replies

Member #
    i have a number of sites on Hosting Matters - excellent support, but frankly they are kind of pricy for what you get. I am currently hosting a resller account at CyberShouts.net and the pricing is great and lotsa goodies thrown in. they have had some server trouble recently but thay are upgrading everything so i expect any issues to be worked out.

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    I think their pricing is expensive for what you get plan-wise but the service makes up for it.

Remove Ads