Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    This is awesome hosting. The rule is you have to post at least 20 posts on their forum, and stay a member. Than you get Fruitad.net hosting for FREE! That means PHP, 10 Mysql databases, 50 MB, cPanel X, and much much more. And the more posts you get on their forum, the better hosting you get.

http://www.hardcorecoders.net

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    You always get what you pay for with hosting.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    I dont know if I would say always.. it might very well apply with free or cheap hosting, but I have seen quite a few hosts who charge up the a$$ for barely mediocre hosting, but I digress..

Hosting costs money. So somebody has to pay for hosting. It is just a question of who. Advertisers? The owner? Anybody? Either way the hosting is probably as low cost as possiable witch means you are probably jam packed in some reseller account alrady loaded with way too many accounts on a relativly slow connection. Intermittient intrruptions and hardware failures are inevitable. Hosting is cheap. Think of it as eating out one night a month.

Remove Ads