Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I've heavily edited this as I suspect my waffle and all the rest of it put anyone off replying. Have split off some of my non-web hosting questions here

Anyone here use Coldfusion hosting? Looking for suggestions as to a good multi-account / dedicated hosting package which would allow me to upload ColdFusion code.

I've never used CF on the WWW so any tips much appreciated. Finally how does ColdFusion work on a public web server? Would I still have access to the Administration panel where I would be able to setup the database connections?

I guess dedicated hosting is the best way to go however does the licence cost an arm and a leg in this instance? Any recommendations?

Cheers everyone!

Member #
    I cant help sorry.
    But i have the trial version any tips?
    When life gets you down grab some M&M's.
    http://www.lebanonequestrians.org

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by web_designers
    I cant help sorry.
    But i have the trial version any tips?
    Sorry for the slow reply - definitely give the trial a go - if you're anything like me you'll quickly get hooked on how easy it is to create quite large and complex dynamic sites.

If you know nothing about Coldfusion check out the Macromedia site - plenty of good tutorials on there. Happy to help with any CF questions / problems you have - PM me. :classic:

Remove Ads