Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I want jasonstanley.com, i always have wanted it and for the last 18 months i have been watching it. It has said coming soon for the last year. Which i assume means that nothing is coming. I was wondering how i would find out who the owner was so i could approach them to buy it off them.

Member #
    Go to any normal registrar website (like register.com), search for the domain, and when it tells you that it is taken, click on WHOIS information.

WHOIS is the network were all information about domains is stored. Sometimes it is locked and cannot be viewed. However, i checked it myself and this one is not locked. Register.com also gives you the option to send the party an offer for the domain name. If you feel like paying more you might look into doing this. jasonstanley.com expires on april 20th 2006. It was last updated on april 20th 2005. It was created in 2001 so it looks like the owner has no plans of letting the domain go. Unless you make him a nice offer.
    Coming this summer...Optimum Site.Com !
    Yea i know, it sounds like a bad movie promo, but it'll be good, I PROMISE! :classic:

Remove Ads