Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: web hosting

Member #
    If anyone is thinking of using TELIVO for hosting please note I would not use them again.e-mail me if you require details
    Gell

Member #
    I would like some advice.I had two sites with telivo each for different people.After a year of no problems they sent me a renewal for both.One client did not want to renew but the other did and sent 35,25 to telivo.Then I found they had renewed the wrong site and taken the site we wanted off the air. Emails and phopne calls to telivo produced no result the help phone line being unhelpful. I do not see how we could have made a mistake as the client who renewed did not know of the other but,even if we had confused them, surely it would take only two minutes to reverse them and make the customer happy.Does anyone know of a trade organisation that we coul;d appeal to or what action to take?

Remove Ads