Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have a domain up for sale and I been getting offers on it, the domain is http://www.workportfolio.biz I had 2 companies that do appraisal and gave me quotes; both varied in quotation; Iím posting it here hoping some of the experienced users would tell me what they think the domain is worth?

Thanks guys!

Member #
    I've sold many domains from old clients or sites that were never developed and the one thing you will find about domain appraisers is that they have no clue as to what is a "fair market value".
    The best you can do is to get a few more appraisals and then come up with an average price for the domain.
    You will never get an accurate estimate just because it is going to be something that you need to sell at the right time to the right person who is willing to pay top price.......all things that will factor into the price.
    Good luck.....
    GMan

Member #
    It depends on alot of things... Personally I have ruled out alexa rankings nowadays to a domain's value just as a note..

I agree with Gman

Remove Ads