Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Can some tell me what I would need to collect donations on a web site? I am going to design a site for a non-profit organization that wants to collect donations online. Any particular hosts suggestion or other suggestions on how to do this would be great! It needs to be cost effective.

Thanks!

lmarshall

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    You can use PayPal which does everything for you and is ubiquitous for online payments. A personal account which doesn't accept credit cards is free to both send and receive money. A premier account is free to send money but around a 3% fee to receive money (meaning that they take about 3% of each payment you receive); a Premier account accepts credit cards. Both are free to set up and can be linked to your bank account and credit cards so you can actually get the money out of your account.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Remove Ads