Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I am not, yet another, expecting something for nothing. But I have never done this before, and the internet is overwhelming when it comes to looking for a host. I am looking for some suggestions on a pretty basic website.
    There are 7 pages, images, one guestbook, other then that, its very simple. Its a site for a local band. We are not selling anything on it. I am very willing to pay, but don't want to pay too much, especially when I don't even know what too much is. Just some ideas to go check out would be appreciated. Would like to find someplace solid, that will be around awhile, and that has support that actually answers should I need to contact them.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    there are a ton of hosts out there.. I did a quick search for you and found this one.. I have never used it but judging by the domain name it looks like the people behind it are serious.. and its very cheap.. less than a buck fifty a month for a pretty good sized plan. I dont have any reviews or information about them so take this advice with a grain of salt.. but this might get you started..

one.com

However I have used Dreamhost, Powweb, RailsPlayground, and idleserv for alot of sites and they all offer a pretty cheap plan and very reliable service.

Member #
    I agree Dreamhost is cost effective. But there web panel is so-so.
    I am also with www.hostdime.com DONT GO WITH THEM. every 2 weeks they have server problem.
    I was wondering if you know any good host with CPanel ?

Thanks

Remove Ads