Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    THEY ARE BACK UP AT 4:54 PM, but with no explanation! THIS IS FRUSTRATING. Are all web hosting companies like this?
    ==========================================
    Does anyone know what is happening at Globat? I have my site and 5 others hosted by Globat. Everything seems to be down, including Globat.com and their phone number is busy, busy, busy..............it appears they have been down since 2AM this morning.:cross-eyed:
    I still have not heard anything and cannot get through on the telephone. If they are having trouble, I feel sorry for them. If they have gone out of business and just left us hanging.........we need to know that. Does anyone know how to find out? I have put notices on different forums and have not received a single response from anywhere.

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Wow their site is screwed up ATM. Tons of errors on their site, with the header / footer at the bottom.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads