Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Here's a problem I've been having for the last year or so... when I log into one customer account on godaddy.com, I don't get all of my domain names listed... because every time I buy a name, it sets up a new account unless I remember my old account information and log in BEFORE registering the name.

To make matters worse, if I registered a name on someone else's computer (who is a godaddy customer), the cookies on their machine put their contact information in for my domain !!!

So now I have this problem where I have to change all the contact information on my 5 or 6 different accounts so they all match and then merge the accounts. It's taken a few hours of my time so far, and I'm not done yet.

The worst part is that I can't find some of my accounts. The one with STEVENMOSELEY.COM, for example !!! And GoDaddy won't tell me the account that the domain belongs to, and they won't merge it without my knowledge of it.

This absolutely sucks. I'm really getting pissed at GoDaddy for wasting my time and having such a poor interface for registering domains. It should ask you at the point of registration if there's an account that you wish to add the domain to (or if you wish to create a new account). Furthermore, the cookie sh*t is just uncalled for.

Member #
    Yeah that really sucks Transio

Just doint ever use Register.com, every time you want to do something like change DNS they have to send you a stupid confirmation e-mail which is a total waist of time when the e-mail isnt going to your e-mail!!!

Member #
    Wow, I haven't heard many negative comments about GoDaddy's customer service, but I agree w/ what you're saying about the "customer number" situation, and the fact that they make it hard to recover your customer number doesn't make things any better.

Can't you provide them w/ the last 4 digits of the credit card you used to gain access to stevenmoseley.com?

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    They can't even tell me the customer number associated with the domain name.

In order to get the information, I need the customer number, receipt number, and receipt amount.

Since I don't have that info, I have to go through domain transfer, which is considerably more time consuming.

Member #
    Wow, customer service foul on GoDaddy. :ichatshocked:

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Well, everyone always said they're cheap... not user-friendly.

Their interfaces have quite a way to go in terms of usability.

Member #
    I can't access my account because I can't find my USERID. Any half way decent site will email you your userid and password if you put in your email address.

I sent them an email about it, but I never got a reply. There website says all emails answered within 8-12 hours... ha ha what a joke.

I guess I will waste a couple days trying to find my customer number so I can transfer them to Dotster!! That is who I used to register my names before I got suckered into Go Daddy. I think they should change thier name to YoMamma

Member #
    Hey, look at this...

http://www.godaddysucks.com/

Go Daddy sucks so bad, and has so many complaints that they registered godaddysucks.com because they know they have the worst customer service of any major registrar.

JR
    Member #
    Ironic...

godaddysucks.com coming soon!
    This page is parked FREE at Go Daddy!
    JR

JR
    Member #
    BTW, I hope you are not coming on here just to vent your anger over Go Daddy.
    JR

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads