Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    I was wondering if there is a web host that can store several domains under one account without paying separately for each web site?

I'm developing several websites and would like them to all be hosted under one hosting fee with enough space for all.

Thanks,

John

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    It's called a reseller account. Most every host offers them.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    Actually, it's called multiple domain hosting, and it's cheaper than a reseller account, I have one at Brandblast and they've been very good to me. Their url is http://brandblast.com

Best of luck to you

Member #
    Originally posted by techieman
    Actually, it's called multiple domain hosting, and it's cheaper than a reseller account, I have one at Brandblast and they've been very good to me. Their url is http://brandblast.com

Best of luck to you
    Techieman mulitple domain hosting is more then one domain pointing to the same site --

what he is looking for is a reseller account ---
    hmm starting to wonder if you work for www.brandblast.com you mention them alot -- they must be a super host
    Mas
    Gemini-isp.com

Member #
    Gemini,

I went through four crappy hosts with crappy support who never even answered my dam emails, my site was always down and I lost my nerves trying to run my site, since I found them I haven't had one problem, so I will tell my fellow posters, isn't that what we're here to do, help each other by sharign experiences and info?

Member #
    and by the way I have a multiple domain hosting account under which I'm hosting 2 separate websites, so you're wrong again.

Member #
    Techieman ,

not to sound like im bashing you or anything but you wont find too many companies offering a deal like that -- host mulitple sites under one hosting plan which is not even a reseller account ;;

Me personally wont trust a company giving away resources for nothing .. it proved to be not a good thing for the company ;;

asked a few free web host that are home on unemployment now how they feel about giving away free resources ..

my point is the company wont be around too long -- prime example is my old buddy at www.inoverse.com giving away 6 months free to his users. and had to sale off the clients cause he went into debt ..
    Mas
    Gemini-isp.com

Member #
    Gemini, I'm not going to waste much time talking about this because I can see you're biased in your opinion because you also own a hosting company.

Don't come in here under the premise of wanting to help people when you've got something to gain by the comments you make.

I don't really care about your "buddy" inoverse, brandblast has been offering these plans since 2000, just because you don't have the infrastructure to be able to provide great features, don't knock me for finding someone who has.

And to be final and honest, you comments about companies not offering multiple domain hosting just show me you're a little uneducated about the hosting industry, and not as up to date as you should be for supposedly offering hosting services.

Here try this url and watch a 100 other companies that offer multiple domain hosting right from a simple google search, http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...domain+hosting

Gemini, please be here to help your fellow posters, not yourself.

Member #
    A company that I have had much success with over the past year is Hostony. They are offering a new plan that allows for multiple domains, 1 GB of space and 30GB of bandwidth a month. It's not cheap ($10-$13/mo depending on length of contract), but for what you're getting, I think it's more than reasonable, especially after my experience with them over the past year. I have a feeling that in their experience, there are alot of people who buy packages that dont even come close to using the total portions of what they are allowed. By offering multiple domains, they will attract more customers who still don't use all the resources that they are allowed. I plan on upgrading to this plan in the near future.

Member #
    hmm since i have been on wdf i have not even mention my company name in a post do some research . . I have given some great advice based on my experience .. I did not come to this forum to gain clients at all . most of my clients are local -- this is something i do besides going into yahoo chat rooms talking and meeting people . -- you just dont respect my opinion but dont say im here in this forum for a different reason without even asking me first .. enough said on that topic ...

yes there are host that do this (mulitple domains ) but also there are alot of young teenagers starting web hosting companies now and they really dont care aout the business except to make a little pocket change -- so yes they will OVERSELL THE resouces that they provide --

lunch time
    Mas
    Gemini-isp.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads