Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Having problem viewing my website

Hi
    I can view my website from Home wifi on my laptop and iphone.
    but not elsewhere outside.

When I turm wifi off at home on iphone , I get message 'webpage not found".

Any help, plz

Member #
    Liked
    2787 times
    Do you have a data plan on your iPhone?

What's the site?
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    harjindersekhon.com

i created using dreamweaver, uploaded using filezilla.

Member #
    Liked
    545 times
    It loads up fine for me? With and without wifi.. But it requires adobe flash.. Thats not a good thing.. And its definitely not responsive..

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Liked
    2787 times
    Me too, although I got a new window on my phone. Your stat counter, which you don't need, is sending popup ads on cell phones. Lose the stat counter and you MIGHT see what you want to see.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Thank for responses.
    I have data plan (3GB) on iphone. it is kind of weird. I can open other sites using chrome and safari on iphone when wifi turned off and data plan is used.

my page opens only at home wifi . it does say "webpage not found" when:

1. I use data plan anywhere.
    2. I use wifi anywhere other than home.

is it Html page type problem or what? could not find.

hosting site had suggested to put script for counter. i deleted it , thnx for suggestion.
    i tried other pages also using full path in address bar like .....harjindersekhon.com/feedback.html...non works

Member #
    Liked
    2787 times
    I still see the stat counter. Remove it first, then let us know what happens.

If you want a free one that won't subject users to malware... Google Analytics Official Website ? Web Analytics & Reporting

Member #
    I removed the script code. blocked the Hostinger banner popoup, It should be stopped now.

but still same problem.
    I tried my friend's website , it opens using both wifi and Data plan (internet) on my iphone. my website works only using home wifi and home ethernet connection not on internet data plan.

Member #
    Liked
    2787 times
    The only thing I can think of is that you have a cached copy of it on your phone somewhere. I don't have my Android phone with me since it has a USB port issue, but when it was operational I was able to pull up your site.

Remove Ads