Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Hey,
    As you may already know if you have checked out some of my other posts, I have a free host with .tk. I am now looking for a good reliable host, cheap, and has many accessories. Please give me some opinions of your host or if you know of any good hosts, please post their url.
    Thanks!
    Kevin::classic:
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    I am hosted on prowinhost.com

I know the guy personally and he will give you a good deal.
    EDIT BY SPLUFDADDY: Offer removed.

Member #
    Fallout,

I host with Brandblast, http://brandblast.com , when I was comparing hosts they had more features than average. I've had my site there for a couple months now and not one problem, it's always up and their support is always cool, plus they let you try them free for a while to make sure you'll like them.

Member #
    im with ionhosting .
    $3.50 a month for 200 MB space and 10 GB transfer.. and all other usual payhost server stuff.
    been with them for almost a year now, theyre really ok, never screwed me over.
    occasionally, about once a month or so, theres a several-hour downtime, although, its hard to tell which host wont have it.

Member #
    Just a reminder to all, no offers in this thread please. Kevind_2007 is looking for unbiased opinions of member's hosts, not for offers from hosts. Hosting offers give no insight as to their quality and reliabilty, which is the issue at hand here.

Member #
    ?
    im not a host, i only said what i thought of the host i host my site with. i thought that was the question.

Member #
    I know, it wasn't aimed at you at all, it was just a general reminder to would-be spammers. Your post was completely legit.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    www.sectorlink.com is my host of choice. I've been with them 18 months, and with the exception of a hard drive failure, I've had very few (minor) issues with them. They've always answered my questions in a reasonable time period (in at least three cases, 5 minutes or less by email) and they've always treated me with respect. I use them for myself and most of my clients (the non-adult ones that let me pick.)
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    http://www.raine-tech.com <- Our host

[Li] Brad
    "Art strives for form, and hopes for beauty." - George Bellows

Member #
    I have tried severalo host's and eventually settled with WebHedz.NET, their prices are reasonable and support is great, fast and friendly.

FamYon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads