Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Hello,

I have some quality forum domain names. I'm interested in setting up thes forums and will promote your web hosting company. I want to develop these forum sites long term, so I need a reliable host that will host me for free and inexchange at the bottom of every single webpage on the forum it will say Hosted By: your host name.

If you are willing to offer free web hosting for this venture, please PM me, please also be willing to install the forums/preferably mysql forums.

let me know,
    Visionary
    ----Please visit these web sites---
    Web Hosting Forum | Cheap Quality Web Hosting | Co-Location

Member #
    Good luck trying to get free hosting for a brand new site. Many hosts are reluctant to offer free hosting in exchange for advertising on established sites.

However, you may want to proceed (with caution) to this thread.

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    IMHO spend some money. For instance, this site is hosted by HostingMatters (I think). Pretty affordable, and we're always up. If I as a broke college student can afford my own site, anyone can
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Asmentioned hundreds of times on these forums, Why FREE???? Whats the problem dishing out a few quid a year for a basic package with php in it. You bought a .comname why not hosting???

You will be better of paying for it trust me, i used to be a free host lover when I first started out and even now have used them once or twice if I want to get my site established first, but for no other reason, most of the time they are all crap. Usually if I want a free one I get in touch with a good freimd of mine, and dont stay with a free host for more then a few weeks.!

Member #
    Why Free - Cuz FREEEE is beautiful!!

I got those forums hosted for free in exchange when they become successful the web hoster will get free advertising and a link at the bottom of each forum page saying hosted by their hosting company. In fact as soon as he puts it there it will be live.

Member #
    Free is exactly what you get. And I think your host, www.server****.com, is exactly what they are.
    from server****.com
    99.00 per year Web Hosting. No Bull 30 Day Money Back Guarantee We even take PayPal
    No Bull!? You even take paypal!? And your homepage is a blog? Saweet! :-p

I would be surprised if that host is around by the time your board becomes successful.

EDIT: LOL, the name of your host is censored by WDF. For those that want to visit it, you'll have to type it in yourself, their name is apparently "Servers Hit". The website is "Servers Hit.com" (no space)

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    LOL Yeah Spluf, I saw that as well. U sure though it's Servers Hit? It could be the other version...
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    I call it the other version, but in ONE place on the site, I saw them call themselves Servers Hit. I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that though. :ichatangel:

Member #
    server hit.com (no space) is very slow, so I don't know how long my forum is going to last on that site. I will probably move to one of the other hosts I have which is very cheap and reliable.

Sometimes You get what you pay for (especially with free)!

Banned
    Member #
    free hosting

Hey mon,

hhmm ok Im willing to give you free hosting for your brand new site if your willing to put hosted by: www.kobaa.com

But you have to proof to us that your site has an increasing number of visitors in weeks or months that follow.
    email me at: support@kobaa.com

But we can set up the forum or phpnuke or postnuke free for u if u want.. so mail me.

adios!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads